Join experts for an on-demand overview of the Scientist.com Marketplace for value, evidence, and access and see how it can increase efficiency in outsourced research projects to achieve "faster science".
- Wish you could get HEOR, RWE and Market Access projects started faster, cheaper, & using the most optimal solution provider?
- Get frustrated with slow contracting?
- Want better and more targeted ways to find suppliers and databases that meet your research needs?
- As a supplier, desire to reach more companies, departments, and clients across the globe?
Attend this ON-DEMAND demonstration of the Scientist.com Marketplace for value, evidence, and access, the pharma industry’s largest online marketplace for outsourced research.
Key Topics Include:
- Sourcing challenges for HEOR, RWE, MA & Value Demonstration
- Industry benchmarks for time to contract, project compliance, & how suppliers are selected by buyers
- The “why” behind the HEOR & RWE Marketplace
- How to register as a supplier or a buyer
- How to request or receive an RFI/RFP
- Use cases by pharma using the Scientist.com Marketplace for value, evidence, and access
Who Should Attend?
Biopharma and medical device manufacturers, solution providers, CROs, data providers, or academia engaged in research, commercialization, business development, operations, or sourcing, including:
- HEOR, RWE and Market Access
- Medical Affairs
- Data Analytics, Modeling & Artificial Intelligence
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Value Demonstration
- Scientific Communications
- Business Development and Marketing
- Sourcing, Procurement, Operations
- Venture Capitalists
President & Founder
The Peeples Collaborative
Senior Vice President
Compliance and Categories