Join four panelists who will discuss the role of integrated evidence generation in healthcare, with a focus on its impact on patient outcomes and healthcare decision-making.
To influence patient outcomes, evidence must address unmet needs, align with the medical and commercial strategy, and provide value to healthcare providers (HCPs) and patients. Integrated evidence generation planning that encompasses real-world evidence (RWE), health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), and clinical studies is the best approach for gathering and synthesizing data to support clinical and payer decision-making. Cross-functional teams that span Market Access, HEOR, RWE, Commercial, and Medical Affairs blend broad perspectives to foster value-based integrated planning. Now that Medical Affairs contributes earlier in the integrated evidence generation planning process, patient and HCP evidence needs can be incorporated into studies earlier, ensuring more meaningful and actionable data generation. Through such cross-functional partnership, the hope is that integrated evidence generation planning can become more targeted, valuable, and efficient in generating data that will fulfill disease- and asset-driven unmet needs.
Key Topics Include:
- To understand the importance of creating a compelling integrated evidence generation plan that addresses the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- To brainstorm on the challenges created by evolving cross-functional teams owning the evidence generation plan.
- To offer solutions to address those challenges and build evidence generation capabilities across teams.
- To align on key success factors to creating an implementable evidence plan that addresses evidence gaps and ensures launch and reimbursement success from a multi-stakeholder perspective.
- Categories: Integrated Evidence Assessment & Planning
- Tags: commercial strategy, cross-functional teams, health economics and outcomes research, HEOR, integrated evidence generation, market access, Medical Affairs, medical strategy, payer, payer decision-making, real world evidence, RWE
Executive Director & Europe Lead, Strategic Market Access
Senior Director, Medical Strategy
Head, Emerging Markets
Value Evidence & Outcomes
Global HEOR & Market Access
(previous Humacyte, Seagen, Ipsen)