Real World Evidence. Real Results.
Discover technology-enabled approaches to generate cost-effective evidence at scale
Real world evidence (RWE) is increasingly being used across the product lifecycle, shaping trial strategy and design, influencing regulatory decision making, and demonstrating commercial differentiation and drug value. Join our upcoming series to discover more about how you can:
- Maximise value from RWE generation with an Integrated Evidence Strategy that supports end-to-end, multi-stakeholder needs
- Incorporate patient centricity as a true strategic catalyst
- Leverage the latest technologies and direct-to-patient innovations to enable faster, more efficient evidence generation for real world studies
- Discover how technology-enabled analytics, natural language processing, and AI/ML can better inform decision making
Session 1: How integrated evidence generation and patient-centered strategies maximize RWE impact
- What is an Integrated Evidence Strategy and how it can support an end-to-end, multi-stakeholder approach to maximize the value of evidence generation?
- What is the role of patient centricity in building evidence strategies from the early stages of asset development?