This program offers real-world, relevant training for life science companies. Are your company’s pre-approval information exchange (PIE) strategy and tactics aligned with the market and FDA guidance? Do you know:
- What PIE data payers are receiving about new products in development?
- What additional data payers are looking for?
- What additional information are payers providing about specialty products?
- How other manufacturers are communicating PIE information?
- How to leverage FormularyDecisionsSM for pre-approval communication?
- How to integrate a pre-approval dossier into a proactive communications plan?
- How to facilitate alignment on PIE policies and process with key stakeholders within your company?
- At the completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Build your PIE expertise and core competencies required to drive your pre-approval payer objectives.
- Gain real customer insights – AMCP thought leaders and experts bring insight and meaning to their rapidly evolving business models.
- Provide resources to build expertise and confidence, and a framework to enable managers to coach their team members.
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.