In this VB Live event, you’ll learn more about how AI can help health care experts do their jobs more efficiently and effectively, and how stakeholders throughout health care can use AI responsibly, ethically, and equitably. Plus, you’ll get an in-depth perspective on the strengths and limitations of data, AI methodology, the application of AI results, and more.
- What it means to use advanced analytics “responsibly”
- Why responsible use is so important in health care as compared to other fields
- The steps that researchers and organizations are taking today to ensure AI is used responsibly
- What the AI-enabled health system of the future looks like and its advantages for consumers, organizations, and clinicians
- Brian Christian, Author, The Alignment Problem, Algorithms to Live By and The Most Human Human
- Sanji Fernando, SVP of Artificial Intelligence & Analytics Platforms, Optum
- Kyle Wiggers, AI Staff Writer, VentureBeat (moderator)