The scientific communication platform (SCP) forms the core for all communications about a product and serves as the repository of available evidence and statements to support medical affairs strategy. Join us for this Webinar on Converting Challenges Into Opportunities While Building Your SCP to learn about the following:
Real-world evidence (RWE) is playing a growing role in drug value and market access decision-making. U.S. payers frequently expect RWE that demonstrates drug effectiveness in their member populations, while HTAs—globally and in the U.S., with ICER—are leveraging RWE for their value assessments. In this webinar, experts from Aetion and industry will explore emerging trends in the use of RWE to inform market access and innovative managed care contracting. The webinar will also cover examples of how pharma manufacturers are using RWE to engage in value-based contracts with payers, and how to structure these programs for long-term success.
What you’ll learn:
• Current trends, and what to expect next, in the use of RWE to inform innovative contracting between pharma manufacturers and payers.
• Real-life examples of how biopharma companies are using RWE to enable value-based care initiatives, including the stage of lifecycle where discussions begin.
• How to build platform-based infrastructure and processes to enable these types of contracts; for instance, using rapid-cycle analytics™ to quickly and iteratively run analyses in a transparent manner that enables trust with U.S. payers.
• Carolyn Magill, CEO, Aetion
• Kelly Guntrum, Head of U.S. Value & Innovation Contracts and Partnerships, UCB
• Liz Turner, Vice President, Global Market Access, Arena Pharmaceuticals
• Moderator: Patti Peeples, CEO and Founder, HealthEconomics.com