Join us for a moderated panel discussion with IQVIA leaders following the release of a recent IQVIA Institute report on The Global Use of Medicines 2022. The webinar will look closely at:
Global outlook drivers
- Total global market size and growth in spending and defined daily doses
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on medicine use, market growth, and vaccines and therapeutics
- Innovation from the R&D pipeline, including the number of and type of expected drug launches
- Therapy area market size and growth
Highlights from key regions globally
- Market size and elements of growth 2022-26
- Therapy area highlights
- Health system drivers of medicine demand and spending
- Major uncertainties and the wild cards to watch
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.