This workshop is intended for anyone seeking their first role in a medical communications agency and who wants to know how to go about this and what the roles involve.
- After the workshops, participants should be more confident of understanding the following:
- the pharmaceutical (pharma) industry
- the drug development process
- our clients’ roles and responsibilities
- how our clients bring their products to market and the role of medical communication agencies in supporting them
- the regulatory and compliance environment
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.