Cytel is excited to announce a two-part webinar series that introduces the value of patient preferences in early drug development. Speakers will discuss how to use patient preferences to:
- Gain early patient insights to optimize clinical trial enrollment
- Demonstrate that your endpoints are patient relevant
- Ensure your target product profile describes a treatment desired by the patients
- Measure the value of patient-reported outcome (PRO) endpoints
- Demonstrate positive benefit-risk using patient preferences
- Co-develop treatment with patients
- Confirm treatment value from patient perspective to investors and for reimbursement
- Demonstrate treatment preference in diverse groups of patients.
During the first webinar, speakers introduce the current state of play in patient preferences, including the regulatory/HTA guidance relevant for introducing patient preferences in early development.
Following this discussion, the second webinar will present common approaches for capturing patient preferences, real-life examples of impactful patient preference studies, and provides practical guidance for developing a patient preference-informed clinical development program.