On December 9, 4pm CST, Optum will host a webinar focusing on healthcare-related issues that will be in the forefront in the next few months as President Donald Trump looks to leave his mark through executive orders, the Supreme Court considers the fate of the Affordable Care Act and Congress negotiates stimulus funding.
Join this webinar to understand:
- The role of Congress regarding COVID-19 response
- How the Biden administration can provide relief
- Federal leadership’s impact on pandemic’s course
- How to rebuild trust in public health agencies
- Potential avenues to expand coverage and address costs
Rachel Cohrs, Capitol Hill Reporter, Modern Healthcare
- Chip Kahn, President and CEO, Federation of American Hospitals
- Wright Lassiter, President and CEO, Henry Ford Health System
- Rep. Donna Shalala (D-Fla.) 18th U.S. HHS Secretary (1993-2001)
- Dr. Joshua Sharfstein, Vice Dean for Public Health Practice and Community Engagement, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Register here today!