Researchers, value assessors, and the patient community agree that traditional means of value assessment often do not factor in the many dimensions of value important to patients. Researchers have identified multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) as one potential approach to provide a more comprehensive measure of value.
Tune in on Oct. 15 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET for a webinar, held in conjunction with release of a white paper summarizing findings from a Roundtable on Patient-Centered Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, co-hosted by the National Health Council (NHC) and National Pharmaceutical Council (NPC) earlier this year. Topics include:
- What is MCDA?
- Can MCDA help make value assessment more patient-centered?
- What are the opportunities and challenges associated with developing patient-centered MCDA?
Moderator: Elisabeth Oehrlein, PhD, MS, Senior Director, Research and Programs, National Health Council
- Kimberly Westrich, MA, Vice President for Health Services Research, National Pharmaceutical Council
- R. Brett McQueen, PhD, Assistant Professor, Co-Investigator, pValue, University of Colorado School of Pharmacy
- Jennifer Bright, MPA, Executive Director, Innovation and Value Initiative
- Anna Hyde, MA, Vice President of Advocacy and Access, Arthritis Foundation