DGE’s 8TH Digital Strategy & Innovation for Medical Affairs Summit is the largest and most impactful industry event for transforming your medical affairs department into one that implements progressive policies and patient centricity.
While aiming towards a better future – the demand for detailed and accessible scientific information has never been greater. Now more than ever, your medical affairs team must upskill and stay relevant as consumers use new channels to absorb information.
Our program this year helps you pinpoint best practices in demonstrating value to both internal and external stakeholders in a digital era. Join our growing interactive community that focuses on the cultural digital revolution now available to medical affairs teams!
- Explore the potential of predictive analytics in anticipating trends, optimizing resource allocation, and driving proactive decision-making
- Review best practices for omnichannel – how does that logistically work when you have inputs from multiple places
- Leverage the latest technology to adapt your content and connect with the next generation of HCPs
- Learn how digital therapeutics will deliver personalized, evidence-based interventions to treat conditions, all guided by sophisticated algorithms
- Hear a focus on one of the hottest new topics: AI or Content Authoring, Data Mining & Knowledge Retrieval