DGE’s 5th Clinical Trial Agreements Forum is the only industry event to specifically focus on this essential topic. Join us for an unparalleled learning experience dedicated to structuring CTAs that safeguard data in a constantly evolving ecosystem. This year’s all-new agenda will cover drafting to avoid uninsured losses, protecting IP rights, a deep dive into GDPR – and much more!
Topics covered will include:
- Review biological sample clauses
- Explore CTAs in the context of remote monitoring and decentralized trials
- Accelerate indemnification clause negotiations and timelines
- Structure patient injury language in subcontracts
- Unravel difficulties surrounding investigator-initiated trial clauses