KOLs and APPs can be the driving force behind therapeutic success if effectively selected and managed by company stakeholders. Modern research shows that taking a cross-functional approach to engaging these experts is best. Therefore, teams require direction on the optimal approaches for compliant cross-functional engagement.
DGE is proud to invite you to attend its 4th KOL & Advanced Practice Provider Engagement Forum. This year, because YOU demanded it, our agenda incorporates outreach to Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) who are essential for product information in the clinical setting.
Join us April 29-30th in Philadelphia for a unique learning and networking opportunity about your biggest challenges, including:
- Identifying the best expert for specific needs
- Maintaining contact during slow periods
- Engaging KOLs at medical congresses
- Navigating different compliance rule for NPs and PAs
- Building synergy of cross-functional KOL, NP, and PA engagement
- Understanding omnichannel engagement
- Engaging digital opinion leaders (DOLs)
- Leveraging AI effectively