Thanks to COVID-19, the gradual trend toward virtual platforms has rushed forward at breakneck speed, resulting in a diverse array of outcomes for all involved. It is now clear that this transformation—with all its pros and cons—is here to stay. A new report recently released by First World will help you navigate this new landscape through providing
- An up-to-the-minute assessment of the widespread emergence of virtual medical conferences
- Identification of the 5 core issues pertaining to virtual medical conferences and meetings
- An exploration of these 5 core issues via an average of 20 targeted questions put to 4 leading experts
- A total of 27 new and up-to-date insights provided through the experts’ responses
- Insights that are supported by 70 directly quoted comments plus an additional 35 source references
Access the full report here.