While it’s no secret that the pandemic and political unrest have impacted nearly every aspect of the American economy this year, many of the changing dynamics shaping the pharmaceutical landscape have yet to be fully explored.
Pharmaceutical brands and generic manufacturers, insurers, payers, and marketers across the pharma ecosystem need visibility into how the current climate is changing patient attitudes and behaviors.
We recently studied sufferers from two of the most common symptomatic and asymptomatic conditions — migraine and hypertension — to learn how the current environment is affecting their thinking about their medications, how they acquire them and what they are willing to pay for them.
In this exclusive webinar by KMK Consulting and Kantar, we’ll share insights into how patients from both sides of the political aisle feel about:
- Generic vs branded medications
- Perceptions of drug integrity and availability
- Cost sensitivity between US and foreign-manufactured drugs
- Availability and timeliness of prescriptions
- Convenience, reliability and preference of mail-order vs retail pharmacies
- And more!