Patient Insights form a crucial part of the product journey from the bench to bedside, by supporting organizations make informed decisions throughout the lifecycle of the product. Throughout the region, there is a wide variability in effective implementation and utilization of patient insights across therapeutic segments, organizations and product lifecycle. We will share a few best practices on how some organizations and therapeutic segments have been able to leverage this effectively to inform decision making.
Patient education in the Asia Pacific region is changing. In the past, Medical Affairs would ensure education was provided FOR patients. In the future, Medical Affairs can help ensure education is provided not just FOR patients, but WITH and BY patients. We will share a case study to show how to involve patients in patient education.
- Understand the value of Patient Insights across the continuum
- Explore and learn ways to integrate these across the lifecycle of the product
- Understand the value of strategic Patient Engagement in the health ecosystem
- Explore ways to incorporate a sustainable Patient Engagement framework – Patient solutions with patient in the center
- Explain the value of involving patients – as partners – in patient education
- Describe 3 ways to involve patients in the Asia Pacific region in patient education