The rapid expansion, accessibility, and enhancement to real-world clinical data like electronic health records, genomic sequencing data, and patient reported outcomes coupled with improvements in technology and analytical applications has opened the door to new fields of opportunity to help transform the fight against cancer. To effectively harness these data’s potential – and to positively impact the patient experience – products need to be developed to effectively evolve with the changing continuum of cancer care.
- Vision for real-world data in oncology
- Current paradigm of oncology product development lifecycle
- Evolution of real-world data & changing data landscape (data sources, data access and data enhancements)
- Opportunities to increase usage of real-world data across the product development life cycle
- Direct impact of real-world data and its future influence