The workshop covers eight topics: be prepared, clear, readable, coherent, concise, relevant, visually aware, correct and consistent.
- After the workshops, participants should be more confident in the following:
- Approaching an agency writing test
- Writing in a clear, concise and readable style that is appropriate and relevant for the intended audience
- Constructing good sentences and paragraphs and enabling ideas to flow smoothly through text
- Using familiar words and not overusing adverbs and adjectives
- Formatting documents effectively by maximising white space and using good subheadings, lists, figures and tables
- Using appropriate grammar, words and punctuation commonly encountered in scientific writing
- Proofreading their work using good technique and a checklist.
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.