Fierce Biotech Cell & Gene Therapy
October 19, 2021 | 9:30am – 3:30pm EST
Complimentary Virtual Event
As the gene therapy revolution starts coming to fruition, new challenges are emerging.
Scaling up manufacturing at a time when hundreds of therapies are advancing has strained capacity and created shortages in the supply chain. Recent FDA actions are raising questions about its regulatory requirements. And all the usual hurdles to developing and launching new treatments still apply.
Join us to learn how companies are navigating manufacturing, regulatory requirements and scientific breakthroughs—and what’s being done industry-wide to smooth the path to market.
Hear from leading Cell & Gene Therapy experts, including:
• John Leonard, M.D., President and CEO, Intellia Therapeutics
• Mike Fraser, General Manager of Europe, Middle East and Africa, Novartis Gene Therapies
• Eric Combez, Chief Medical Officer, Ultragenyx Gene Therapy
• Janet Lynch Lambert, CEO, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
• Robert Pietrusko, Chief Regulatory and Quality Officer, Vor Biopharma