In this module you will:
- Review the changing role of Medical Affairs and how it has become a strong strategic partner in product launch excellence
- Gain insights into the components of launch excellence
- Understand the value of a collaborative cross-functional launch team to support launch excellence
- Identify processes, systems, and tools to support launch excellence
- Implement mechanisms for monitoring launch progress and evaluating impact and value
- Utilize templates to support launch excellence planning
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.