Join this interactive, evidence-based session to understand how your organization can benefit from improved patient outcomes. In this webinar –
- Learn how to support patients beyond access to treatment
- Review case studies in auto-immune, HIV, and oncology
- Assess the significant effect of leveraging enhanced data
- Learn from a personal story of how a mother with a child with a rare condition utilizes and tracks data to get the right care
- Understand the impact of wraparound care
- Gain insight into translating patient support into the rare disease space
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.