At the end of this session, attendees should:
- Understand that in the modern world the scientific content of publications has a digital life that extends well past the initial publication in a journal and includes participants other than just those from a scientific background
- Be able to propose and implement two relatively cost-effective enhanced/digital publication types: narrated slide decks and KOL talking head video abstracts
- Be aware of key considerations behind deciding when and how to implement enhanced/digital publications
- Know what support publication professionals can offer in the process of developing enhanced/digital publications
- Be able to suggest key metrics to assess the impact and return on investment of enhanced/digital content
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.