The presentation focuses on medical oncology (surgery and devices out of scope) and covers:
- Brief overview on treatment evolution
- Remaining issues of side effects of immunotherapies
- Clinician perspective on endpoints (e.g. statistically significant does not mean clinically meaningful)
- PRO and patients perspectives, evolving health authorities perspective
The speaker uses different examples of oncology trials during the presentation.
- Professor Martin Fey, Medical Oncologist
Evidence Matters is a virtual one-day summit that brings the literature review community together from different industries to learn, engage, and solve ever-pressing evidence-based research challenges.
Join experts from PHAR, Novartis, and Bausch Health for a discussion around the Delphi panels and how the results are used.
Accelerating the Generation of Payer Insights and Evidence Across the Product Lifecycle to Achieve Optimal Access
Experts will present opportunities for using agile platforms and fit-for-purpose engagement models that can drive an iterative approach to obtaining payer insights and developing impactful evidence generation strategies.