A wide range of key stakeholders have started embracing and validating Real World Evidence (RWE) as a trusted source for healthcare decision making. Recently, regulatory bodies and payers have published new guidelines to formally incorporate RWE as part of their approval processes. And increasingly, patients are asking for evidence of treatment efficacy when participating in the development of new medicines.
These updated guidelines, coupled with increased patient interest and engagement, offer new opportunities for pharmaceutical companies to leverage RWE across all stages of the product lifecycle.
Attend our virtual conference and learn how to:
- Accelerate patient access to innovative treatments using RWE
- Identify collaboration opportunities and early dialog with regulators and payers to understand their evidence requirements
- Explore the increasingly large role Medical Affairs is playing in driving treatment development
- Optimize technology for more predictable outcomes of your evidence strategy
- Incorporate the patient voice as part of your long-term follow-up strategy to demonstrate impact of your treatment